Have you considered a career in pre-school education and care? We are keen to talk to people who are interested in becoming an Educator.
- Would you be interested in providing a stimulating, happy environment for children?
• Do you have the ability to provide play-based learning experiences for children in your care?
• Are you able to respond to children in an appropriate manner and have a positive approach to behaviour guidance?
• Would you like to be part of a happy, caring, professional team?
• Do you want a fun and rewarding work environment?
There are many reasons why you should consider becoming an Educator with Gingerbread Cottage and to help you with your decision we have set below some of the benefits.
- Educator reimbursement rates that are based on qualifications. We have rates for Educators who are untrained, trained and a qualified teacher rate
• The ability to work from home while caring for your own children, studying or simply earning some extra income for the household
• The choice of hours that you work. What other occupation offers that kind of flexibility?
A very good income can be earned, depending on the number of children you care for and the hours they are in care. This could be as much as $24.00+ per hour
Find out more about an Educators reimbursement by calling us today. Phone (07)847 4478
- Support and guidance from qualified Early Childhood Education teachers with many years’ experience in the homebased childcare sector
• Professional development workshops where Educators are encouraged to attend to up-skill themselves
• Financial assistance for Educators to undertake training/professional development
• Twice-weekly playgroups at our own venue which is also available for Educators to bring their children to on three other days of the week
• Organised monthly group excursions to exciting and stimulating places – at no cost to the Educator or the parent
• We provide you with a wide range of FREE marketing products such as DL flyers, a gate sign, carry bags and more – all at no cost to you
• We offer generous referral incentives if you introduce new educators or children to Gingerbread Cottage
• A resource kit of art and craft supplies – great to get you started
• Double strollers, high chairs and portable cots are provided
• Reimbursement for music groups and Community Playgroups
• Unlimited reimbursement for photos
• Retainer paid for statutory holidays if children are enrolled on these days
• A team meeting once per term giving Educators the opportunity to contribute ideas, make suggestions and network amongst themselves
• Payment of your training in First Aid required to meet Ministry of Education regulation
- The health and safety of children in our care is a high priority. There are guidelines and standards in place to ensure that your home and garden are safe for children and we will provide guidance on these requirements
TEAM BACKUP AND SUPPORT
You would have the support and guidance of our experienced Visiting Teachers who are qualified Early Childhood Education teachers who make regular visits to your home, but are also available either on mobile phone or at the office any time you need them.
Contact us today so that we can meet with you for a full discussion on all aspects of a career in early childhood care and education
07 – 847 4478 or 027 4778780